OutsourceACE specializes in legal electronic document review servicing clients globally. We integrate Six Sigma and Lean-inspired process to measure accuracy and deliver only the best.
Our teams of hundreds of legal professionals available round the clock, allow us to scale for project-varying sizes while delivering utmost quality outsourced document review. Our client roster includes 500 fortune companies and law firms alike, across industry verticals such as oil and gas, financial industry, pharmaceutical, insurance and constructions.
We combine attorney-driven mechanism with internal improvement procedure to maximize value:
- Fast turnaround time – More documents reviewed at a higher speed
- Cost effective solution – Predict cost upfront
- Save time and meet strict deadlines
- Gain a competitive edge for your client
We are a team:
Our team has extensive experience providing simplified and streamlining solution to every aspect of the legal document review process. With over 80,000 law graduates per year, you can be assured that OutsourceACE is a home to talented legal minds and fantastic teamwork sorting legal document review for you.
Our contract document review allows your in-house legal department to access streamlined asset on a long-term basis. Your contract review will be handled by a supervising attorney, who will undergo training directly with a client to understand more about parameters, protocols, and contract management.
Concordance document review software decreases the complexity of managing discovery and allowing your team a quick and easy access to shared litigation, scanned documents, email, and other e-discovery. Your team can also review, search, edit and organize seamlessly.
Our services cater to a diverse range of legal document review experience in the following areas:
- Class-action litigation: Products liability and securities fraud
- Patent & trademark litigation
- Internal company investigations
- Antitrust HSR second requests
- Federal investigations before a variety of agencies – including the SEC, DOJ and FTC
- State investigations before various state attorney generals and agencies
- International litigation, including foreign regulatory inquiries