Accounts Payable (AP) transformation is critical to optimizing working capital, sustaining cash saving initiatives, and maintaining long-lasting vendor relationships. OutsourceACE Accounts Payable solutions and services combine process rigor with leading edge technology, analytics and reengineering solutions to enable organizations to maximize profits and thrive in rapidly changing economies.
The following OutsourceACE Accounts Payable services encompass end-to-end processes:
- Document Management
- Invoice processing
- Approval and Resolution Management
- Month-end and internal/external reporting
We focus on driving overall impact by enabling a more effective Accounts Payable function overall.
Benefits of such end-to-end Accounts Payable transformation include the following:
- Working capital optimization
- Discount capture
- Invoice automation
- Consolidation and standardization
OutsourceACE Accounts Payable solutions and services cultivate transformation through a combination of applied proven principles of Lean Six Sigma, with our Smart Enterprise Processes (SEPSM) framework. SEPSM evaluates clients’ performance against best-in-class, and links key metrics to business outcomes, enabling a more targeted and ultimately more impactful intervention. Coupled with our proprietary tools and proven industry best practices, our approach drives measurable and significant impact, including greater accuracy, tighter compliance, faster cycle times, and lowered processing costs.
- Consolidation and standardization across geographies, enhancing efficiency and typically reducing costs by 5% to 10%
- Invoice Automation to automate data capture and processing, typically increasing productivity by 15% to 50%
- Controllership to strengthen and enhance controls, thereby minimizing and eliminating risks and revenue leakage
- Discount Capture through efficient processes, reducing cycle time and optimizing capture
- Working Capital Optimization to improve the client’s ability to pay on time, enabling better price negotiation and better cash flow
Global Coverage and Deep Practice Capabilities
- Over 100 clients with global coverage supporting over 15 languages
- Greater than 45 million invoices processed worth US$250 billion per annum
- Over 7 years’ experience
- Supporting the ERP platforms (Oracle, SAP, JDE)
- Full service BPO capabilities