Accelerating costs, compliance with changing regulations, and competitive pressures are transforming the CFO’s office from a traditional cost-center to a value-driven model. To ensure continued investments and focus on critical initiatives, CFOs need to drive greater efficiencies and cost savings within their back-office operations.
OutsourceACE offers a comprehensive suite of Finance and Accounting services that leverage proven technology platforms and standardized business process frameworks. OutsourceACE services are based on industry best-practices, proven workflows and in-house proprietary tools that address both functional and technology challenges, ensuring long-term value to the CFO’s back office. The aim is to help CFO’s in defining and then stabilizing the new value-driven model and allowing them to focus on the core activities.
OutsourceACE offers to CFO’s:
- One stop shop for all F&A services coupled with in-house proprietary tools that addresses both functional and IT part of any CFO's organization.
- Transactional processes like AP and AR in 95% cases are charged on per invoice basis
- Strong domain and Industry offerings in Banking, Financial Services, Insurance, Automobile, Publishing, Telecom, Manufacturing and Independent Credit Ratings agency industries
- OutsourceACE owned IP-based tools that easily converse with leading ERP systems in SAP, Oracle, JD Edwards, PeopleSoft etc
- In-house scanning, mailroom and payment processing unit in near-shore locations that help leverage benefits of end-to-end value-chain ownership.
Benefits of finance & accounting services from OutsourceACE
By partnering with OutsourceACE for Finance and Accounting services, CFOs have the opportunity to streamline back-office processes and improve the accuracy, reach and availability of financial information. Customers across industries and geographies have leveraged OutsourceACE’s services for long-term benefits that include:
- Reduced administrative costs
- Improved operational efficiencies, leading to faster process turnaround
- End-to-end visibility of finance operations
- Greater focus on compliance through standardized processes and methodologies
- Adaptation to local business needs for Order-to-Cash and Record-to-Report processes